Fact-Finding Mission to Germany for Companies from the Process Water Industries, June 11-14, 2018
The German Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy’s Foreign Market Entry Program for SME cordially invites you to participate in a fact-finding mission to Heidelberg and Frankfurt, Germany, from Monday – Thursday, June 11 – 14, 2018.
Mission activities include meetings with leading German experts and companies in the process water and related fields. Presentations on the latest developments, site visits to cutting-edge companies, and networking with key individuals will offer opportunities for exchanges of know-how and joint business ventures.
Who Should Attend?
The program is customized for:
a) Manufacturers, process-oriented companies and start-ups from the industrial, process and waste water sectors, including
- Energy-efficient pumps, valves, filters, membranes, treatment systems, etc.
- Energy-efficient desalination processes
- More efficient tertiary wastewater-treatment processes
- Water-efficient products and processes for agriculture, domestic use, and industry
- Real-time sensing equipment for groundwater and treated water
b) Project developers, service providers, and consultants
Benefits for Participants
- Tap into the potential of the German market
- Learn about the latest technical practices and business developments
- Form contacts with business representatives and industry multipliers for future interaction and prospective partnering
- Visit world-leading ACHEMA trade fair in Frankfurt, including the Watervent Forum
Conditions for Participation
- Appropriate industry/technology focus is required
- Admission is on a “first come, first served” basis
- While participation in all mission events and company visits within Germany is free of charge, the program does not cover travel expenses to Germany, accommodation, and meals.