Trade Mission: Business Opportunities for Solar Energy in Mozambique
The Africa-EU Renewable Energy Cooperation Programme (RECP) cordially invites you to participate in the trade mission to Mozambique from 23 to 27 October 2017. Participating companies are also invited to attend the conference: ”Renewables for the Electrification of Mozambique” organised by the Lusophone Renewable Energy Association (ALER) on 25 and 26 October.
Who Should Attend?
Project developers, manufacturers, service providers, consultants from the solar industry including:
- Diesel substitution and hybrid solar-battery systems
- System integrators, energy management systems and storage solutions for islands and mini-grids
- Manufacturer and provider of PV components: inverter module, meter reader for network supply and charge controller and batteries for off-grid usage
- Service and installation of rooftop PV and solar cooling
About the Trade Mission
The RECP trade missions aim to stimulate the market for renewable energy in Africa by encouraging and supporting private sector engagement. More specifically, the missions will create opportunities for African and European private sector cooperation to develop businesses, acquire know-how and support technology transfer by engaging private sector companies as well as business associations on both continents.
Benefits for Participants
- Establish direct contact with businesses and local authorities
- Discover market potential and opportunities for investment
- Gain thorough insight on local regulations and business culture
- Networking environment with handpicked African participants
- Opportunity to participate in an international conference on renewable energy in Mozambique organised by ALER and RECP
- Access to a broad range of renewable energy stakeholders from Mozambique and Africa (up to 250 participants)
- Organised B2B meetings
Conditions for Participation
- Registered business in the EU
- Appropriate focus of industry/technology
- Exportable products and service
- Punctual registration as admission is granted on a “first come, first serve” basis; the trade mission will consist of up to 15 European companies
Please register here: