Trade Mission: Unlocking Business Opportunities for Solar Energy in Senegal
The Africa-EU Renewable Energy Cooperation Programme (RECP) cordially invites you to participate in the trade mission to Senegal from 25 to 29 September 2017. A networking seminar is planned on 25 to 26 September in Dakar.
Who Should Attend?
Project developers, manufacturers, service providers, consultants, regulators, and local financial institutions from:
the solar industry including
- Diesel substitution and hybrid solar-battery systems
- System integrators, energy management systems and storage solutions for islands and mini-grids
- Manufacturer and provider of PV components: inverter module, meter reader for network supply and charge controller and batteries for off-grid usage
- Service and installation of rooftop PV and solar cooling
About the Trade Mission
The RECP trade missions aim to stimulate the market for renewable energy in Africa by encouraging and supporting private sector engagement. More specifically, the missions will create opportunities for African and European private sector cooperation to develop businesses, acquire know-how and support technology transfer by engaging private sector companies as well as business associations on both continents.
Organised B2B-exchange and matchmaking will enable participants to identify new business opportunities, exchange know-how, and find partners for joint business development. To catalyse the discussion, RECP will invite Senegalese and international financiers, including commercial and development banks, as well as governmental stakeholders to maximise the impact of the trade mission.
Benefits for Participants
- Establish direct contact with businesses and local authorities
- Discover tremendous market potential and opportunities for investment
- Gain thorough insight on local regulations and business culture
- Intimate networking environment with handpicked participants
Conditions for Participation
- Registered business in the EU
- Appropriate focus of industry/technology
- Exportable products and service
- Punctual registration as admission is granted on a “first come, first serve” basis; the trade mission will consist of up to 15 European companies
Please register here: