Industry cluster development for the city of Hamburg
Analysis and consulting services for the creation of a renewable energy cluster network
On behalf of Hamburg’s City Counsel Department for Urban Development and the Environment, the Business Consulting team conducted, jointly with the consultancy Newmex, an analysis and developed a strategy for the creation of a renewable energy cluster in Hamburg. The analysis covered the following topics:
- Analysis of the general local environment with regards to the renewable energy sector
- Analysis of the political framework and the support schemes for renewable energy
- Identification and assessment of renewable energy stakeholders in Hamburg
- Identification and assessment of renewable energy projects in Hamburg
- Research on and benchmarking exercises of already existing renewable energy clusters in Germany and abroad.
Based on this work the consortium developed a strategy and a first action plan for the creation of a cluster which came into existence in 2010 as the Cluster-Network Renewable Energies of the City of Hamburg.
|Client / Financing:||
ul [at] eclareon.com