Renewable energies and grid integration with focus on energy storage technologies
A trade mission to Greece, with up to eight German companies offering technologies and solutions from the field of “Renewable energies and grid integration with focus on energy storage technologies” is taking place from 24.-27. June 2019. An information and networking event is taking place in Thessaloniki on 25.06.2019. The objective of the Information and Networking Event is to provide an active platform connecting local businesses, project developers and system providers with the German delegation.
The German Energy Solutions Initiative is an instrument by the German Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy. It helps to initiate contact between technology manufacturers and service providers from Germany with potential business partners abroad. If you are interested in a cooperation with German companies, the German-Hellenic Chamber of Industry and Commerce will organise individual business meetings throughout the afore mentioned week at your request.
The program is organized by German-Hellenic Chamber of Industry and Commerce together with the German consulting company eclareon from Berlin.
Sales opportunities exist for German companies in the following areas:
- Manufacturer of PV and solar thermal components
- Manufacturer of storage solutions
Wind & small wind:
- Manufacturer of wind turbines
- Planners, project engineers and installers
- Project developers, manufacturers and suppliers of components (generators, rotor blades, inverters, measurement technology, electronic controls, etc.)
- Manufacturer of roof-integrated small wind turbines
- Manufacturer and supplier of storage technology and network integration solutions
- System integrators for complete energy supply systems (island / hybrid operation)
- Manufacturers of energy management systems, predictions, balancing, control of energy profiles, multi-agent systems, virtual infrastructures (e.g., ICT architecture, data management, security and privacy)
- Manufacturers and project engineers of heating and cooling solutions
- Supplier of turnkey biogas plants
- Component manufacturers of silos, materials handling equipment, pumps, drying equipment, agitators, concrete walls, covers, tubs, pipes, filters, sensors and valves
- Manufacturer of CHPs and systems for heat recovery
- Manufacturer of safety systems for biogas plants
- Manufacturers and suppliers of control systems and system monitoring software
- Provider of solutions for gas purification (filter systems, additives, etc.)
- Provider of upgrading solutions and additions
- Manufacturer and supplier of energy efficient seawater desalination solutions in combination with renewable energies
AHK business trips are subject to a contribution between € 250.00 and € 1250.00 from participating companies. This depends on the size of the company. For further information, please contact us for an individual consultation.