Workshop Netzintegration Turkey
On behalf of the German development Agency GIZ, the consortium eclareon/BUV conceptualized and implemented a two-day-workshop on the grid integration of renewable energies. The workshop aimed at supporting the two Turkish grid operators TEIAS and TEDAS in the implementation process of the ambitious renewable targets of the Turkish government. The workshop illustrated the experiences and solutions for the integration of renewables into the grid from Germany and Europe and transposed them on the Turkish circumstances. In addition, the workshop also fostered the dialogue between the Turkish market participants.
The following topics were discussed in the framework of the two-day-workshop:
- Comprehensive illustration of the grid connection process and the grid integration of renewable energies in Germany
- Presentation of the existing and potential challenges of the grid connection process and the grid integration of PV and wind power installations.
- Description of the consequences of burdens of the grid operators, the installations operators and the installation manufacturers in Germany.
- Presentation of a European perspective on grid integration
- Description of potential solutions for the grid connection and integration processes for PV and wind power installations from the perspective of grid operators, the installations operators and the installation manufacturers
- Detailed description of the grid codes and their revisions, required due to the energy transition in Germany.